That's MOYURUPEN! An original mission.

< MOYURUPEN! Ten piece article which is so>

1) I'll make the self-style self-sense a basis and be trusting people!
2) I'll make the naturalness important!
3) I'll reclaim an unknown wasteland!
4) I'll be wishing for peace of the world and be making a new current.
5) initiation will do the time which is being trusted from the future!
6) I'll cancel poverty and discrimination and consider redistribution of wealth together!
7) I'll propose originality and a device!
8) I'll get the gladness which makes ari with nothing!
9) I'll make the foundation which builds Miki who shines!
10) I'll build fun society by reciprocity!



That's MOYURUPEN!
An original mission.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Secret of Otate 1587: Narumiin and Kenshin's Will, Chapter-1

「The man in the high castle」(高い城の男)